Presentation - Registration
Twenty production studios will be selected to present their projects to an audience of international investors (media, venture capital funds, etc.) and obtain feedback from a panel of VR specialists.
After the presentations, individual meetings will be organised to facilitate contact between investors and experts in the field.
Conditions for participation
- This invitation is open to any video game or audiovisual project using virtual reality and augmented reality technologies to develop interactive and innovative worlds
- The invitation involves all projects, whatever their type (educational, advertising, documentary, fictional, etc.) or stage of development, even if no project prototype has yet been produced
- There is no restriction as to the engine used – for example, the project submitted can be developed under Unity/Unreal/Klynt, and such like.
- Registration opening : June 2017
Registration limit : 18-12-17
Announcement of results : 10-01-18
There is no participation fee to respond to this call for applications. The fees* are applicable in case of selection.
- Fees: 390 € HT
* Registration fees: including insurance, guarding, communication about your activity with our visitors and exhibitors (website and welcome guide) ...
DO YOU NEED INFORMATION?
Our team will answer your questions:
+33(0)2 43 49 75 13
DATES AND OPENING TIMES
20th edition from 4 to 8 April 2018
- WEDNESDAY 4 April:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- THURSDAY 5 April: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- FRIDAY 6 April: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
GENERAL PUBLIC DAYS
- SATURDAY 7 April: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- SUNDAY 8 April: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Salle Polyvalente, Place de Hercé
+33 (0)2 43 49 46 46
From Monday to Saturday
PARIS : 70 minutes (A81 motorway, exit No. 3)
RENNES : 24 minutes
NANTES : 95 minutes
The LAVAL TAXI STATION will be at your disposal during the exhibition: 0243680808
Parking relay technopolis near the exit of motorway served by shuttle
1h30 from Paris-Montparnasse (6 daily return trains),
2h30 from Roissy (1 daily return train), 3h30 from Lyon, 3h45 from Lille, 4h30 from London, 5h30 from Marseille, 5h15 from Brussels.
Information and reservations at Voyages-SNCF.com.
Special TUL (Transport Urbain Lavallois) shuttles will be available at Laval train station for direct access to the exhibition on Wednesday 4th april, Thursday 5th april and Friday 6 april 2018.