Call for applications
With the support of the French technology cluster, Images & Réseaux and Laval Mayenne Technopole, the 2018 edition of Laval Virtual is hosting an International investment session dedicated to Augmented and Virtual Reality.
Early stage companies have until December the 18th to submit their application and get the chance to pitch in front of 10-12 high level international equity investors (business angels, family offices, venture capital funds) with track records in the ICT and digital media content industry. 10 companies will have a chance to convince investors in a 7 min standard pitch.
The contest is open to all companies in the New Technologies sector and Uses of Virtual Tec: Industry, Medicine, Training, Marketing, Gaming …
All submissions will be assessed by the Judging Committee of international industry experts.
Deadline for submissions is December 18th, 2017.
- European start-up or SME company with an innovative and scalable business model in the fields of technologies and uses of Virtual and Augmented Reality
- A prototype is already available
- Looking to raise stage equity investment to support their company growth (minimum 200K€)
Successful candidates will be offered:
- Free-of-charge registration to the Investment Forum taking place during Laval Virtual on April 4th, 2018 as well as one-to-one meetings with invited national and international investors
- Privileged access to Laval Virtual including the awards ceremony (on April 4th, in the evening) .
- Access to training consultation with a coach
- to review pitch and presentations
Registration opening : June 23th, 2017
- Application deadline: December 18th, 2017
Announcement of the selected companies: January 16th, 2018
DO YOU NEED INFORMATION?
For more information:
+33(0)6 43 97 21 79