Presentation - Registration
Twenty production studios will be selected to present their projects to an audience of international investors (media, venture capital funds, etc.) and obtain feedback from a panel of VR specialists.
After the presentations, individual meetings will be organised to facilitate contact between investors and experts in the field.
As part of the selection of the VR / AR Contents Laval Virtual sections, the studios will have the opportunity to present their activity to a qualified audience at the Berlinale on 16 February 2017 in Berlin.
- The first track “Contents meet IT” supports European production studios in accessing VR innovative technologies and securing partnerships with established tech companies: February 16th 12:00. It will take place during the Berlinale festival in partnership with Fraunhofer institut
- The second track “Contents meet Finance” supports European production studios in raising funding on a European and international market: March 21th 09:00
Conditions for participation
- This invitation is open to any video game or audiovisual project using virtual reality and augmented reality technologies to develop interactive and innovative worlds
- The invitation involves all projects, whatever their type (educational, advertising, documentary, fictional, etc.) or stage of development, even if no project prototype has yet been produced
- There is no restriction as to the engine used – for example, the project submitted can be developed under Unity/Unreal/Klynt, and such like.
- Registration opening : September 2017
Registration limit : 22-01-17
Announcement of results : 23-01-17
There is no participation fee to respond to this call for applications. The fees are applicable in case of selection.
- Fees: 390 € HT
* Registration fees: including insurance, guarding, communication about your activity with our visitors and exhibitors (website and welcome guide) ...
DO YOU NEED INFORMATION?
Our team will answer your questions:
+33(0)2 43 49 75 13
DATES AND OPENING TIMES
19th edition from 22 to 26 March 2017
- WEDNESDAY 22 March:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- THURSDAY 23 March: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- FRIDAY 24 March: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
GENERAL PUBLIC DAYS
- SATURDAY 25 March: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- SUNDAY 26 March: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Salle Polyvalente, Place de Hercé
+33 (0)2 43 49 46 46
From Monday to Friday
PARIS : 2H30 (A81 motorway, exit No. 3)
RENNES : 1H00
NANTES : 2H00
LAVAL TAXI STATION : +33 (0)2 43 53 45 10
1h30 from Paris-Montparnasse (6 daily return trains),
2h30 from Roissy (1 daily return train), 3h30 from Lyon, 3h45 from Lille, 4h30 from London, 5h30 from Marseille, 5h15 from Brussels.
Information and reservations at Voyages-SNCF.com.
Special TUL (Transport Urbain Lavallois) shuttles will be available at Laval train station for direct access to the exhibition on Wednesday 23 March, Thursday 24 March and Friday 25 March 2016.